The role of the Junior Linguist is to annotate and review linguistic data in Italian.
The Junior Linguist will also contribute to a number of other tasks to improve natural language processing.
The tasks include:
– Annotating and reviewing linguistic data
– Labeling text for disambiguation, expansion, and text normalization
– Annotating lexicon entries according to guidelines
– Phonemic transcription of lexicon entries
– Evaluating current system outputs
– Deriving NLP data for new and on-going projects
– Be able to work independently with confidence and little oversight
– Native speaker of Italian and fluent in English
– Experience in annotation work
– Knowledge of phonology, semantics, syntax, morphology or lexicography
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Attention to detail and good organizational skills
– Degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics
– Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts; learn in-house tools
– Keen interest in technology and computer-literate
Gli interessati sono pregati di inviare il CV aggiornato o eventuali richieste di informazioni all’indirizzo email@example.com.